Major Malfunction!

If you come upon a post and wonder why there's a weird black box with an exclamation mark in it, you may want to read this post to find out what has gone wrong. Still trying to figure out how to fix it all, without having to do each post manually. Until then, the black boxes remain. I thank you for your understanding. If you know someone that can help me, PLEASE send them my way!

February 10, 2013

Good-Bye To Blogger, Hello To WordPress

The transfer has been done!

You will now be able to find me on WordPress, on my own site.  The transfer has been done but the design is still to come.

My new site is www.infertilemyrtles.com. Don't forget the S on the end. ;0)    (www.infertilemyrtles.com)

It's been a great 4 or so years here on Blogger but I'm a big girl now so I've made the move up.

Pretty please, with sugar on top, follow me over to my new site!  See ya on the flip side, Friends!! xoxo

(On my tablet and can't put the link where I want it)

Related Posts with Thumbnails