Major Malfunction!

If you come upon a post and wonder why there's a weird black box with an exclamation mark in it, you may want to read this post to find out what has gone wrong. Still trying to figure out how to fix it all, without having to do each post manually. Until then, the black boxes remain. I thank you for your understanding. If you know someone that can help me, PLEASE send them my way!

February 7, 2013

Ch-ch-changes!

I did it.

I pulled the trigger.

There's gonna be some changes happening around here sooner than later!

I'm making the move from Blogger to WordPress!  Eek!

The only negative I see to this move is that, as far as I know, Google and WordPress don't play nicely together so that Google Friend Connect box over there on the right, with 642 friends can't be transferred. Booooo! So sad!  Sooooooo that means that I am gonna need all 642 of you to follow me over to my new site when the move happens. Will you? Pretty please with sugar on top? I'm not gonna be ashamed to beg. ;)

I've purchased my own url too! Pretty exciting! I wanted my blog name, but it was taken by someone that's not using it. Grrr! So my new url is www.infertilemyrtleS.com. Don't forget to add the 's'.

I'll, of course let you know when everything happens, but this is what's going on around here.

So excited! :)

4 comments :

Brittney said...

Yay!!! I am excited for you!:)

agapehelp07 said...


Thank you for your openness and lack of vitriol to those who have wronged you.
Keep moving forward on this lifelong journey of faith,
through faith to faith realized.


Christian counseling Renton

Anne Turner said...

I really like your blog. Thanks for the sharing such wonderful tips.

pregnancy trimesters

Aeon Gupta said...

Keep it on. Thanks for sharing this one. Ivf Centre in Uttar Pradesh

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails