Major Malfunction!

If you come upon a post and wonder why there's a weird black box with an exclamation mark in it, you may want to read this post to find out what has gone wrong. Still trying to figure out how to fix it all, without having to do each post manually. Until then, the black boxes remain. I thank you for your understanding. If you know someone that can help me, PLEASE send them my way!

July 25, 2011

Long Lost Photos

If you remember, Kyle and I got our pictures taken by MckMama back in December.

There's a couple of reasons why I haven't shared them yet.

1.  I've been terrible about actually blogging about things that we've done, places we've been etc.

2. In this instance, I honestly wasn't very happy with the pictures.

Which made me really sad, but it is what it is.  I think that the weather on the day that we had our pictures taken was a serious piece of the puzzle, but there was nothing that could be done about that.  Then, I just wasn't happy with the way that they were edited.  Anyway, I contacted Jennifer and she was very kind in the way that we dealt with the whole thing and I'm happy with the compromise we came up with.

So, that's that.

I figured I'd show you some of the ones that I'm ok with.  Out of 160'ish, there's unfortunately not many.

Tell me what you think, honestly.

3 comments :

Erin said...

I think you are a gorgeous couple and she did not do you justice. A professional photographer with real, legit skills would make you shine.

Mama P said...

I think YOU guys look just fine. The only thing I'd feel upset about is the inconsistency in color (a few shots are reddish a few are blue and the obvious lack of proper exposure (the highlights on your skin are "blown").

PS: Weather has nothing to do with it. I welcome rainy or cloudy days...actually, having rain/clouds can act as an AMAZING filter for the light if you know how to use it. :)

I think you're probably hyper critical of them too, since they're yourself. I dont think ANY photos of myself are good. I don't know you, and I think you both look great.

Megan said...

I don't know why IntenseDebate decided to leave this post and therefore delete all the previous comments! Sorry Peeps! It wasn't me! Trying to get it figured out!

Thanks Erin.

Thanks Mama P. Good to know some people like to photograph in the rain! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails